October 31, 2007

We got our I-171H

Hi everyone!

Well, our wait is finally over. We received our I-171H from CIS today, so we are now offically approved to adopt Henok by the US Government, and finished with our Dossier!!! Now we get it notarized and sent to Kate to process with our dossier, and then we wait for our dossier to be sent to Ethiopia. The next big step is to get our court date in Addis... Then we travel a few weeks after that!

Such an exciting day, indeed! We give thanks to God for bringing us this gift today.

In His Service,

Matthew

3 comments:

Cayce said...

YEAH! I'm so excited for you guys! Praise God! Renee I miss seeing you up at Cornerstone. :)

Jana said...

curious--how long did it take you to get your I171?

Matthew Moak said...

CIS received our paperwork on 7/24, and they approved it on 10/24. So, right at 3 months, and let me tell you it seemed like an eternity! Thanks!