June 30, 2007

Welcome to the Henok Adoption Blog!

Well, tomorrow is the big day. We go to pick up Henok in Dallas!

We are so excited and scared, but we know that this is what we have waited for. God has blessed us so much with this opportunity, and we have met so many wonderful couples that will be sharing this exciting journey with us.

I wanted to be able to share as much information with everyone that I could so I created this blog site so that we could do just that. I don't know how many of you will be able to meet Henok while he is here for the 2-week Bright Futures Camp, I thought this blog could serve as a place you all could come and get the most up to date information and pictures.

I hope you all enjoy the site, and we will keep you informed as this journey continues.

In Christ,

Matthew & Renee

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Uncle Marvin, Aunt Gretchen, and Cousin Wade would like to be the first to welcome Henok to the family. We already love him and can't wait to hug him!

Love,
Marvin, Gretchen, and Wade

Mallee and John said...

Matt, Renee,
I hope you will allow him to call John and I "Uncle" and "Auntie" ... I'm in love with him already!
Love over-flowing!
Mallee and John

Veda said...

God bless you Renee, Matt. & Henok in this new adventure of life. I know we will all wlcome Henok with open arms and love him dearly as we do you.
Love,
Aunt Veda

randarbie said...

Henok is so beautiful inside and out! I am so nervous about being an aunt. I don't know if I can be as fun, Renee, but I'll love Henok just as much as you love my kidos. Yesterday just wasn't long enough for Devin. He loves his new cousin!!! Can't wait to see his face during the fireworks show.

I love you all!
Barbie

randarbie said...

Dear Henok,

I liked it when we went to Target and WalMart. That was so much fun because we got light-up fans and A&M hats. Thank you for coming over to our house and playing soccer with me. Thank you for letting me ride with you to Luby's. I had so much fun with you there too. I liked it when you took a lot of pictures all the time. Kaiya liked it when you pushed her in the stroller.

Love from your cousin,
Devin

Unknown said...

Matt & Renee:

We are so excited for you guys! We hope you enjoy your time together and you will be in our thoughts and prayers. God bless!

Sean, Adrienne, & Addison

Amber said...

God bless you both. We live in the Dallas area and we are also adopting. We love to hear from other couples. Our blog is:
http://boydfamilyadoption.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Amber